Adirondack Fall Foliage Escape
Reserve Early for this Popular Tour! Available Mid- Week and Weekends September and October
Enjoy the brilliant Fall Foliage in the foothills of the Adirondacks directly on beautiful Lake George.
Enjoy the cool crisp weather and exciting attractions that the area has to offer.
Named “Top Waterway for Leaf Peeping”
Two Nights / Three Days
- Two Night Accommodations.
- Express Baggage Service.
- On Board Greeting, Pre-Key Envelopes with detailed itineraries.
- Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception in our Club Hamilton Restaurant overlooking Lake George.
- Two Full American Breakfast Buffets in our Club Hamilton Restaurant.
- Enjoy a Delicious Traditional Dinner in our Club Hamilton Restaurant.
- One Dinner Theatre at The Surfside Featuring: Laura Roth.
- One Hour Captain’s Narrated Cruise on Lake George, the Queen of American Lakes.
- Choice of:
Adirondack Museum, Fort Ticonderoga or Fort William Henry.
- Visit Prospect Mountain 100 mile view of beautiful Lake George and its surrounding Mountains.
- Choice of:
Lake Placid Olympic Village with Lunch Option or Historic Saratoga Springs with Casino.
Itineraries provided in advance for all tours.
Mark Dawson, Director of Sales
(518) 668- 2442