The Lake George Ice Castles are back for another year, and Surfside on the Lake invites you to witness this magical winter attraction! Head to Charles R. Wood Park and discover a frozen wonderland full of ice slides, tunnels, igloos, ice bars, and much more! Read on to learn more about this unique winter experience, and reserve your tickets today!
About the Ice Castles in Lake George
Ice Castles are an internationally renowned tourist attraction in Minnesota, New Hampshire, Utah, Wisconsin, and New York. It opened in Lake George, New York, on January 23, 2022, and is a winter attraction for tourists and residents alike. The attraction site features icicles with LED lights embedded inside the ice to give an illuminating attraction at night.
Tickets are on sale for 2023 and are available to buy from January 27 to February 20, 2023.
Things to Expect in the Ice Castles in Lake George
Enjoy a swell time in Lake George’s ice castles this winter by engaging in these activities:
- Ice Slides: Regardless of age, get ready for a swell time sliding down on any ice slides here.
- Crawl Tunnels: Here, you have tiny passageways big enough for children and adults who love adventures.
- Caverns and Archways: This is an absolute delight as you wander through a frozen maze, wondering what awaits you at every turn.
- Polar Pub: Lovers of drinks and alcoholic beverages have something for their taste buds while chilling in the most fantastic place in town. Order a winter-themed alcoholic beverage with a friend from the frost ice bar here on the grounds.
- Snow Igloo Village: Lovers of igloos will love this feature. Take a walk through the village of snow igloos and discover hidden snow features.
- Mystic Light Walk: Take a stroll with your special someone along a path brightly illuminated with the magical glow of winter and lights.
- Arctic Alcove: This unique private ice room within the ice castle is available for six guests. Book a VIP experience in the arctic alcove for your special occasion or even a wedding proposal. The ticket costs $450 for one hour and includes six general admission tickets to the ice castles, 20% off ice castles merchandise, and two souvenir photos.
Vacation Rentals Near Lake George Ice Castles
Plan to have a fantastic time with your partner at the Lake George ice castles in 2023. Afterward, return to your Surfside on the Lake room and enjoy the lovely view from your lodge. Take advantage of our package deals and book your winter getaway in Lake George today!