Senior “Spring Break” Tour 2014
Celebrate Spring in Lake George Available Mid-Week in May 1-23, 2014
Remember your “Spring Break” and all the great memories.
Enjoy the beautiful Spring in The Adirondacks Directly on beautiful Lake George.
Two Nights / Three Days
- Two Nights Accommodations.
- Red Carpet Welcome, Express Baggage Service.
- On Board Greeting, Pre-Key Envelopes with detailed itineraries.
- (Optional) Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception on our NEW 3,000 Square Foot Roof Top Terrace overlooking beautiful Lake George.
- One Traditional Dinner in our Club Hamilton Restaurant.
- One Dinner Theatre in our Club Hamilton Restaurant at Surfside Featuring Laura Roth starring in ”Jukebox Divas”, a salute to the stars and music of the 1950’s. A Show Stopper, all in vintage costuming and lightings and top hits music.
- One Hour Captain’s narrated Cruise on the Queen of American Lakes .
- Choice of Two Hour Guided Tours :Lake Placid Olympic Village with Lunch Option or Historic Saratoga Springs with the Casino.
- Visit Sutton’s Marketplace- the most unique marketplace in the area as well as their new Antique shops.
- Gifts for all guests upon departure. All Tour Escort will receive a Complimentary Lakeview Room.
Itineraries provided in advance for all tours.
Jody Woodin CTP, CHA, Director of Sales
(518) 668- 2442