Albany Tulip Festival Tour/Lake George
ABA Top 100 Event
May 9-11, 2014
Over 100,000 tulips blossom for this Mother’s Day Celebration. Combined with multiple stages of acclaimed Live Music, Crafts, Music, Fine Arts Show and Crowning of Albany’s Tulip Queen.
- Two Night’s Accommodations at Surfside On The Lake
- Red Carpet Welcome, Express Baggage Service
- On Board Greeting, Pre- Key Envelopes w/ detailed Itineraries
- Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception on our 3,000 Square Foot RoofTop Terrace overlooking Lake George
- One Dinner Theatre in our Club Hamilton Restaurant Featuring Laura Roth Featuring “Juke Box Divas”
- One Traditional Dinner in our Club Hamilton Restaurant w/ Champagne toast
- Two Full American Breakfast Buffets in our Club Hamilton Restaurant
- One Hour Captain’s narrated cruise on the Queen of American lakes
- Step on Guide will accompany your tour to the Albany Tulip Festival.
Albany City Tour and Tulip Festival with over 100,000 Tulips blossom into a sea of color- one of a kind crafts, Vendors, Music, Art Shows (One hr. from Surfside)
- Gifts for all tour guests upon departure
- Complimentary Lakeview Suite for Tour Escort
Itineraries provided in advance for all tours.
Jody Woodin CTP, CHA, Director of Sales
(518) 668- 2442