Adirondacks/Hudson River Valley Tour
Two Nights / Three Days
Mid-Week May, June, September, October
- Two Night’s Accommodations
- Red Carpet Welcome, Express Baggage Service
- On Board Greeting, Pre- Key Envelopes w/ detailed Itineraries
- One Traditional Dinner in our Club Hamilton Restaurant
- One Dinner Theatre in our Club Hamilton Restaurant Starring Laura Roth Featuring “Movie Magic”
- Two Bountiful Full American Breakfast Buffets in our Club Hamilton Restaurant
- Two Hour Guided Tour of Historic Saratoga Springs Featuring the Yaddo Gardens and the Famous Mineral Baths
- Visit Prospect Mountain 100 mile view of beautiful Lake George and surrounding mountains
Hudson River Valley Tour on the day of Arrival/Departure Please select one of the following:
Enjoy a fascinating day in the Hudson River Valley
Visit the Roosevelt Home & Library, Frederick Vanderbilt Mansion, and Val-Kill – the country home of Eleanor Roosevelt. Lunch at a local Hyde Park Restaurant.
National Purple Heart Hall of Fame of Honor/
West Point/Hotel Thayer
Visit the National Purple Heart Hall of Fame of Honor- 90 minute tour of West Point Military Academy, followed by lunch at the famous Hotel Thayer and cruise on the Hudson River.
Culinary Institute of America- Hyde Park
A wonderful dining experience in the “American Bounty” or “Caterina de Medict” Restaurants plus a tour of the school. Afternoon guided tour of the Staatsburgh State Historic Site.
Jody Woodin CTP, CHA, Director of Sales
(518) 668- 2442