Adirondacks / Burlington or Woodstock Vermont
Available Mid- Week / Weekends May, September and October Explore the foothills of The Adirondacks and The Green Mountains of Vermont
Four Nights / Five Days
- Four Nights Accommodations.
- Red Carpet Welcome, Express Baggage Service.
- On Board Greeting, Pre-Key Envelopes with detailed itineraries.
- Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception on our NEW 3,000 Square Foot Roof Top Terrace overlooking beautiful Lake George.
- One Dinner Theater with Champagne Toast in our Club Hamilton Restaurant Featuring Laura Roth.
- Three delicious Dinners in our Club Hamilton plus One Dinner at a fine Local Restaurant.
- Three Full American Breakfast Buffets in our Club Hamilton Restaurant.
- Day Trip to Choice of:
Burlington Vermont: Visit the Shelburne Museum- American Folk Art Museum- Featuring the original Grandma Moses Exhibition. Two hour Luncheon Cruise aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen as you sail on the pristine waters of Lake Champlain.
Woodstock Vermont: Visit Simon Pierce Glass Blowing, Billings Farm “Gateway to Vermont’s Rural Heritage”, and The Calvin Coolidge Museum. Gourmet Box lunch included.
- Two hour Guided tour of Lake Placid Olympic Village.
- Visit the Adirondack Museum known as the “Smithsonian of the Adirondacks”.
- Two Hour Guided Tour of Renowned Historic Saratoga Springs and Gambling at the Casino.
- Visit Sutton’s Marketplace, the most unique marketplace in the area.
- Gifts for all guests upon departure. All Tour Escort will receive a Complimentary Lakeview Room.
Itineraries provided in advance for all tours.
Jody Woodin CTP, CHA, Director of Sales
(518) 668- 2442